Passport Card to help with Mexican Border Crossing

The State Department has put on their web site information
on how to apply for a Passport Card starting February 1. If you
already have a passport, you can just send in the renewal form (and
mark the Passport Card box) at a fee of $20. The fee for fist time
applicants is: $45 (adults); $35 (children).

This is the front of the new Passport card that can be used for land crossings of the Border between the United States and Mexico, or Canada. It is supposed to have laser etching, and you can see the RFID chip in the left center portion

Here’s the back:

Be Sociable, Share!